This is the fruit is grown in India, Pakistan, Egypt, Morocco and points in between. It has been cultivated since 6000 B.C. and is enjoyed fresh or dried.
What benefits do you get by adding dates to your diet?
- This mineral helps regulate blood pressure, maintain intracellular fluid balance, and converting glucose into usable energy
- This anti-inflammatory mineral supports prevention of cardiovascular disease, arthritis, Alzheimer’s and reduces blood pressure
- High in soluble fiber to help with maintaining healthy blood glucose and cholesterol levels, eliminating constipation and supporting digestion
- Dates are 70-80% sugar by weight and most of the sugar is glucose and fructose
- B Vitamins
- Contains B5 (pantothenic acid) which can help with stress and anxiety
- B3 (niacin)- helps with metabolism and with lowering cholesterol
How to add it into your diet?
- As a snack or in baked goods
- In a smoothie
- In Granola or muesli as part of your morning breakfast
This food can be purchased at the Z’Harmony Wellness Store for your convenience.
Provided by: Melissa Vertosick, CHHC, AADP
Appointments now open on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons. Please make appointment at front desk by calling 724.468.3999. Visit the S’eclairer website at www.seclairer.com. For more diet and lifestyle information, visit thewholelifeapproach.com